Outside of kids, can anyone take the online vision test?
Anyone within our age bracket of 18-55 may take our vision test; however, Eyetest.com can't offer our prescription services to folks who don't meet our other criteria namely, our health requirements.
Here are the guidelines for who can be Eyetest.com patients. They must...
- Be between 18-55 years of age
- Have no history of amblyopia, diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachment, brain injuries, or other neurological issues
- Be without recent discomfort or symptoms of acute eye pain, flashes and/or floaters
- Have a prescription range that is...
- Myopic (i.e., nearsighted) with a spherical power between -0.25 and -10.
- Hyperopic (i.e., farsighted) with a spherical power between +.25 and +3.55
- Astigmatic, with cylinder power between Cyl -0.25 and -3.0
- Presbyopic, with ADD power between +0.25 and +4.0